Friday, December 20, 2013

Five Photos

I like how this person took 5 different basketball players and blended them into the background. It gives the picture power. It also looks like there about to dunk. 

The thing that stood out the most about this picture would be how the person made the reflection of the heart in the water. It looks cool how the heart is splashing but i think people would be more interested in the reflection. 

I like this picture because it's representing our school north. I also like how they made it look like he's moving really fast like he speed of lightening. 

This interested me because not only does this picture look sort of goth but it gives it that comic book look. Kind of like a cartoon. 

I'm really interested in this one because it looks like there really floating on the clouds. They made this picture blend like you couldn't even tell it's been photoshopped. The only think I dislike about this are the words. The picture looks real but the words made it seem fake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment